Thursday, July 14, 2011

Preview

It starts tomorrow ~ or even later tonight depending where you might live!
The second annual Where Bloggers Create!!
I couldn't participate last year because my craft room remodel wasn't complete ~ I did show it off a bit HERE, but I've made a few changes and I've taken a bunch of new photos.  So, I hope you'll have time to pop by tomorrow and visit my most favorite room in my house.

I hope you have time to visit My Desert Cottage too.
Karen will have links to tons of wonderful studios, workshops, and craft rooms.  As Karen says
"it doesn’t matter if your space is big or small, it’s yours and that makes it special!!!"


Here's a peek at my most favorite piece of furniture in my most favorite room in my house.
I'm not positive, but I think it's an old mail sorter.  Whatever it was, now it's the perfect place to display some of my favorite  things!


7 comments:

Dorthe said...

Marie, how wonderful a piece-I love it ,and the blue color- I guess you are right with the mail sorter..thing.
Can`t wait to see the rest tomorrow .
Hugs,Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Umm... there are no pics of your grandbabies on there. As much as you talk about them I would think they are your favorite. How is your DIL doing? Has she had the baby yet?

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Hi Marie, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and adding me to your sidebar. Your grandbabies are delightful, they sure do make any day a good day don't they? ~ Abby

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing the whole room tomorrow:) Your blue cubby is wonderfull.

Scrap for Joy said...

I know the enormous amount of work is involved in this tour. It took me weeks to get ready last year. Because my room hasn't changed in design this year (just in clutteredness) I am just gathering some good snacks and a cold drink and I'm going to be visiting everyone else...my favorite people first of course. I'll be here tomorrow ready to oooh and aaah! Hope you have fun...I had a blast!
xoxo
Joyce

Ann said...

no way could I possibly show anyone where I create. It's a total mess...lol I can't wait to see yours though

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. I love the post sorter especially in that blue colour. I will come back and look at yours again later.