Monday, November 25, 2013

Presents

 Aren't surprise gifts the best!?
Look at the awesome pillow Katie bought for me. 
She thought I needed it....she was right!
So my very first Christmas decoration is on display.
It'll be several days before anymore Christmas decorating happens.
I'm hoping to begin on Friday.
When do you decorate for Christmas?
 
\
See those blocks? 
That was a little gift I bought for myself.
ME and WE.
They are my initials and Bill's initials.
We have the same middle initial - 'E'.
Now aren't you glad you got this bit of information today!




3 comments:

Ann said...

That pillow is perfect for you, what a great gift.
I love your blocks too, you guys (or your initials) fit together nicely :)
I used to do my Christmas decorating Thanksgiving night. I would start it then and finish throughout the next week. Now it's whenever I get the ambition to lug it all out

Simply Shelley said...

Very cute Marie...I know you smiled really big over that surprise :) Friday is the day for me as well. Have fun decorating....blessings

Peggy said...

The story of the blocks is too cute! Who knew three little blocks could hold such meaning! I'm ready to start with the decorating this week.